1. I AM GOING THROUGH A DIFFICULT FAMILY CRISIS IN MY LIFE, DOES THE CHURCH HAVE COUNSELING AVAILABLE FOR FAMILIES? Our Minister of Families is Derrick Gipson. Derrick is currently working as a driver for UPS. He is our primary contact as it relates to family conflict and biblical resolutions. You can contact him to schedule an appointment at Derrick_Gipson@sbcglobal.com
2. WHAT IS PASTOR'S PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITY?Pastor Bell has a four-fold emphasis to preach, teach, cast vision, and set the overall direction of the church. With an increased membership and busy itinerant preaching schedule, all other matters are delegated to responsible church leadership.
3. I AM IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD, CAN I STOP BY AND SEE PASTOR BELL? Sure. Pastor Bell loves to meet with his parishioners and people in general. However, your visit may have to be limited due to his complex schedule and prior commitments. The best way to ensure a visit is to schedule an appointment through his Administrative Assistant by calling the office at 214-637-1019.
4. TELL ME ABOUT PASTOR BELL AND HIS FAMILY
Pastor B. L. Bell, Sr. is originally from Fort Worth, Texas (32 miles west of Dallas, Texas). He is married to his sweetheart -- Sarah - who serves as Executive Director of Senior Citizens Ministry. Between the two of them they are the proud parents of six wonderful children and eight grandchildren. Pastor Bell and our First Lady reside in Duncanville.
5. WHAT ARE OUR CHURCH'S WORSHIP SERVICE TIMES?8:00 a.m. on Sundays -- all preaching is led by Pastor Bell unless an unforeseen occurrence or extremely rare pre- scheduled appearance will have him out of his pulpit on Sundays. 6:30 p.m. on Wednesdays is our F.U.E.L (Families Unleashing Enthusiastic Love) Night. -- This is a non-traditional systematic approach to empowering lives, through small group study. There are normally 5-7 Classes held during each semester period. Feel free to ask questions, laugh, and join in for one hour on Wednesdays
6. WHAT IS THE CHURCH'S POSITION ON TITHES AND OFFERINGS? The scriptural treasures of the Holy Word, foundation of the church, and the teachings of Pastor Bell instruct us to be a totally tithes and free will offerings ministry. At New Pilgrim Rest Missionary Baptist Church, we give because it is right to give! Selling, raffling, baking, and collecting dues
© 2016 All Rights Reserved.